Board Certified Behavior Analyst with over 30 years of experience designing learning environments for persons with autism and development disabilities...
Out prices are based on packages. To determine which package you would work for you, you need to answer three questions:
- How many hours of ABA services are you looking for each week: 10,15, 20 or 25 hours per week?
- For how many weeks in the year would you like to receive services: 46 or 48 weeks (therefore you would have 6 or 4 weeks holiday per year)?
- Would you like your holidays to be flexible (some holidays are set by us, and others set by you), or fixed (all holidays set by us)?
There are no hidden costs, our packages cover all materials, meetings and reports including:
- VB-MAPP Treatment Plan with Observable Measurable Goals and Objectives
- Essential For Living Assessment and Curriculum – Functional Skill Development
- Direct Instruction Curriculum for language, Reading, Maths & Academics
- Treatment Planning Meeting with parents and All Relevant Professionals
- Delivery of Evidence- Based Treatment Methods by Supervised Therapists
- Development and Implementation of Evidenced- Based Behaviour Management Plan
- Progress Reports and Meeting with Parents every nine (9) weeks
- BCBA/ BCaBA Case Management and Supervision
- Daily Graphing of Child Performance
- Daily Data Based- Decision-Making by Supervisors
- Graphing Completed Outside of Session
- Coordination of Services with Other Professionals
- Development of Transition Report
- Training parents
- Training shadows for schools
- Running group sessions and building social skills
- Advanced group learning with assimilated classrooms
We can talk you through our prices and packages in more detail when you come to visit with us. Or call us and we can provide you with more information on the packages.
One month in advance and one month security cheque.